Each recorded lesson focuses on key subjects designed to clear the mental clutter, lies, habits and confusion blocking your INNER TRUTH so you can see what is ALREADY THERE—Your own TRUE UNIQUE VALUE and CORE TRUE PURPOSE.
Just a FEW examples of topics include:
- Creative Balance: You’re creative, you live life unlike anyone else you know. This also means that what works for them may not work for you. Creative balance is more than balancing what you love to do with things you have to do, it’s about finding creative ways to stay on track and focused on those mundane aspects of life.
- Rescue Me! Are you waiting for someone to come save you from your problems? Are you even aware you’re doing this? Take back your power and live life on YOUR terms.
- Unearth Old Beliefs that Don’t Belong to You: Have you ever questioned why you do the things you do and WHY you keep doing them? So many habits are based in beliefs we’ve inherited from family, friends and other sources. Discover the WHY and you take the first step on the road to HOW.
- The Big Drift: In the Journey, this is what we call the effect of getting off track. Little by little we drift away from our goals through the excuses and lies we tell ourselves. Like a hidden tide, we never know it’s happening until it’s too late and we’re left wondering what happened. How do we stop The Big Drift from happening? Two words:
- Living Awake: Living Awake is key. It’s being aware of the excuses, it’s learning how to question and be skeptical of everything around you, realizing that the lies others tell themselves don’t belong to you.
- It’s All About the Money, Honey! Money itself isn’t the root of our problems. It’s all in how we manage it and the beliefs we have surrounding it. Learn how you can get out of constant Survival Mode and into a state of Significance.
- Discover Your TRUTH: We all have our own Truth, the part of us that knows what our own unique blueprint means. Once you’ve discovered your Truth, it becomes your beacon and anchor even in the most troubling of times.
- You Are a Leader! Did you know you’re a leader? You are, and it’s not about leading big teams either. It all starts with YOU. Leading is all about relationships and the first and best relationship you’ll ever have is with yourself. Learn to lead yourself and others will follow.